QUITO, Ecuador (AP) — President Guillermo Lasso decreed a state of emergency Monday to confront drug trafficking and other crimes in Ecuador, saying the military and police will take to the streets to provide security.
Currently in Billings
71°F / 43°F
- UM professor on leave after campus newspaper details controversial blog
- Pandemic forces Discovery Daycare in Billings to close doors
- Laurel police attempting to identify 2 people associated with a felony assault incident
- MDT: I-90 reopened
- Teen killed in crash near Moore
- Scattered snow, ice causing long delays on Bozeman Pass
- Woman reported as walk-away from Passages Women's Program in custody
- Traffic: Multiple crashes reported Tuesday morning on Montana highways
- Park County gives reminder to use bear spray on bears and not to use it as a ‘repellent’
- Montana man arrested in CdA for allegedly trafficking methamphetamine and heroin
Latest forecast maps from the KULR-8 Weather Authority Center. Click or tap for larger images.