// Breaking News //
Currently in Billings
- 31 vehicles stolen over 7 days in Billings
- Man flees from law enforcement, causes loud crash in Billings Heights
- Missing Madison County woman killed by boyfriend, buried on ranch, investigators say
- One dead in rollover Friday night
- Man in custody after setting ex-girlfriend's car on fire
- Missoula shelter seeks 'pet sleepover' volunteers to take dogs home for a night
- Former Miles City trainer charged with sexual abuse of children
- Shopko closing 39 stores, including 1 in Montana
- Update: Man killed in rollover identified, man charged with six counts after 4-vehicle crash
- You can get a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts for $1 next week
Toyota is recalling nearly 143,000 SUVs and pickups worldwide to fix air bag and brake problems. The first recall covers about 96,000 Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX570 SUVs from 2008 through 2019.
Two beloved local holiday characters are back just in time. Glacier National Park set up its live webcam of Snowball and Snowflake, the official wintertime mascots of the park.
29,000 pounds of Jimmy Dean frozen pork and poultry sausage is being recalled after the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service received complaints of metal pieces discovered in the sausages by consumers.
Staff in the Alberton School District have implemented extra safety measures after receiving a report that a student brought a weapon to school.
BELGRADE - Accusations of mistreatment from a small group of parents have left a high school coach's future murky and a community on the edge in southwestern Montana.