As featured on
HARDIN, Mont. - The Big Horn Sheriff's Office says the available evidence surrounding the discovery of the body of a child found on the Crow Reservation "strongly suggests" the identity of the child to be Mildred Old Crow.
Currently in Billings
- Funeral services for local high school football player scheduled at Fergus High School gym
- Billings man gets jail time for bad check scheme, illegal possession of firearm
- Shooting at Lake Elmo leaves 1 teen in custody, 1 teen injured
- Suspect last seen near Reed Point apprehended
- FBI confirms human remains found in Florida reserve belong to Brian Laundrie
- CDC: Salmonella outbreak linked to onions
- COVID-19 update at School District 2 Board Meeting
- Ballantine man sentenced for deliberate homicide
- No school being held across Hardin School District Monday after ‘serious threat’
- Search operations in effect for 26-year-old man missing in Grand Teton National Park
Coronavirus Email Alerts
Subscribe to get twice-daily updates on the COVID-19 outbreak in your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.