As featured on
The deal, which includes a $13 million signing bonus and $26 million in guaranteed money, makes Corey Linsley the NFL’s highest-paid center with a $12.5 million-per-year average salary.
General manager Brian Gutekunst hopes suitors won’t woo their top tight end after breakout season.
If the Packers intend to add anyone during free agency, they still may need to alter Aaron Rodgers’ contract to clear additional salary cap space.
Currently in Billings
SWX's Most Popular
- Billings Central's Mya Hansen decommits from Montana
- Pioneer League will host Tryout Camp in July
- Montana All-Stars eager to keep winning streak alive in series with Wyoming
- Lady Griz welcome Joslyn Tinkle as new assistant coach
- West High's Bergeson hosting football camp to benefit local youth, honor late grandfather
- Beau Ackerman named GNAC Track Athlete of the Year
- Big Sky Conference, ESPN agree to 'landmark' media deal
- Montana State Track and Field athletes set to compete on the national stage
- Lockwood dealing with pelvis injury, likely to undergo surgery
- Pair of Skyview Falcons sign with Dawson Track and Field
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.