Jim Polzin is announced as the Lee Sports Wisconsin Columnist, where he will write stories covering all levels of sports throughout the state.
As featured on
The Wisconsin native has been covering sports in the state for over two decades and spent the past 10 seasons on the UW men's basketball beat.
Before the official questions came flying at him during a post-practice Zoom session Tuesday afternoon, Matt LaFleur was asked how he was doing. The Green Bay Packers coach didn’t hesitate before answering.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 9 PM MDT TUESDAY... * WHAT...Dangerously hot conditions. * WHERE...Portions of central, south central, and southeast Montana. Portions of north central Wyoming. * WHEN...From Noon to 9 PM MDT Tuesday. * IMPACTS...Extreme heat will significantly increase the potential for heat related illnesses, particularly for those working or participating in outdoor activities. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...After very hot conditions today, temperatures will peak on Tuesday with record highs from 100 to 109 degrees. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. Young children and pets should never be left unattended in vehicles under any circumstances. Anyone overcome by heat should be moved to a cool and shaded location. Heat stroke is an emergency! &&
Currently in Billings
SWX's Most Popular
- Billings Central's Mya Hansen decommits from Montana
- Lady Griz welcome Joslyn Tinkle as new assistant coach
- Montana All-Stars eager to keep winning streak alive in series with Wyoming
- Pioneer League will host Tryout Camp in July
- Big Sky Conference, ESPN agree to 'landmark' media deal
- West High's Bergeson hosting football camp to benefit local youth, honor late grandfather
- Lockwood dealing with pelvis injury, likely to undergo surgery
- Pair of Skyview Falcons sign with Dawson Track and Field
- Montana State Track and Field athletes set to compete on the national stage
- Rasmussen Sisters Embrace Family Roots in Rodeo
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.