Search / 6 results found

from
to

GREAT FALLS- A bacon smoker over at House of Meats caught fire this morning. Witnesses say the area was filled with black and grey smoke. Black Eagle Fire Department says once they arrived at the scene with Gore Hill, and Sandcoule fire, they were able to contain the fire in a timely manner. Black eagle tells us the smoker caused a grease fire. Thankfully, no one was injured. As for the cost of damage, it hasn't been determined yet.

The Laurel Fire Marshall said a woman left a pot on her stove and fell asleep. She woke up at about 1 a.m. and saw the kitchen on fire.