As featured on
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM MDT MONDAY... * WHAT...MIXED PRECIPITATION. ADDITIONAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS UP TO 3 INCHES. * WHERE...PORTIONS OF CENTRAL, SOUTH CENTRAL AND SOUTHEAST MONTANA. * WHEN...UNTIL 2 PM MDT MONDAY. * IMPACTS...TRAVEL COULD BE DIFFICULT, ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING AND AT NIGHT AS ROADS COULD BE ICY. FREEZING RAIN IS POSSIBLE TONIGHT AND MONDAY MORNING. WET, DENSE SNOW COULD BRING DOWN TREE BRANCHES RESULTING IN POWER OUTAGES. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... SLOW DOWN AND USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING. FOR THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS, CALL 5 1 1. ADDITIONAL GRAPHICS FOR THIS HAZARD CAN BE FOUND AT HTTP://WWW.WEATHER.GOV/BILLINGS &&
Currently in Billings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive daily news updates from KULR-8? Signup today!
Breaking News from KULR-8
Get breaking news in your email inbox as soon as it happens.
- Sally Smith found dead in storage unit
- Witness of officer involved shooting says suspect shot first
- New health order issued as COVID-19 cases continue to rise in Yellowstone County
- New restrictions coming to Yellowstone County following COVID-19 spike
- Khloe Kardashian: My daughter had separation anxiety when I went back to work
- Multiple suspects arrested in connection with Sunday shooting
- Montana reports 530 new COVID-19 cases
- How are businesses being fined for not following health orders
- Montana couple in ICU together
- Yellowstone County Health Officer will announce new health order on Monday