As featured on
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY EVENING THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON... * WHAT...HEAVY SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 9 INCHES POSSIBLE. * WHERE...PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AND SOUTH CENTRAL MONTANA. * WHEN...FROM WEDNESDAY EVENING THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON. * IMPACTS...TRAVEL COULD BECOME VERY DIFFICULT. THE HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS COULD IMPACT THE MORNING OR EVENING COMMUTES. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... FOR THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS, CALL 5 1 1. ADDITIONAL GRAPHICS FOR THIS HAZARD CAN BE FOUND AT HTTP://WWW.WEATHER.GOV/BILLINGS &&
Currently in Billings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive daily news updates from KULR-8? Signup today!
Breaking News from KULR-8
Get breaking news in your email inbox as soon as it happens.
- Montana couple in ICU together
- Khloe Kardashian: My daughter had separation anxiety when I went back to work
- Montana DPHHS announces COVID-19 vaccination plan has been submitted to CDC
- Witness of officer involved shooting says suspect shot first
- Mandate vs. law, what is the difference?
- WATCH: Family captures wolfpack on camera in Yellowstone National Park
- Montana reports 588 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 665 new COVID-19 cases
- Sally Smith found dead in storage unit
- Montana reports 641 new COVID-19 cases