As featured on
LIVINGSTON, Mont. – Justin and Emily Duffy raised a free spirited and kindhearted daughter whose life was cut too short but continues to live on through two cornea donations and the people in the community she touched in her short life.
Currently in Billings
- Car stolen in Billings after hitchhiker pulls driver out & hits her with a pistol
- Mom arrested and charged with murdering her two children
- 8-year-old dead, 3 others injured in crash on MT 16
- Livingston family faces tragedy, finds comfort through daughter’s gifts of sight
- Missoula running low on holiday cheer
- "They could get 10 more people today"; Spokane Valley couple warning of expensive misdial
- Shepherd restaurant owner admits to using COVID relief money to buy vintage cars
- One person killed in I-94 rollover crash near Glendive
- Woman runs into Great Falls pharmacy reporting a man was trying to shoot her
- President Joe Biden allegedly farted in front of the Duchess of Cornwall at Cop26
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.