As featured on
BUTTE, Mont. - Montana Department of Environmental Quality and Environmental Protection Agency officials say that a potentially harmful groundwater chemical plume could be lying beneath the Butte school district high school on Main Street.
Currently in Billings
- Car stolen in Billings after hitchhiker pulls driver out & hits her with a pistol
- Mom arrested and charged with murdering her two children
- 8-year-old dead, 3 others injured in crash on MT 16
- Livingston family faces tragedy, finds comfort through daughter’s gifts of sight
- Missoula running low on holiday cheer
- "They could get 10 more people today"; Spokane Valley couple warning of expensive misdial
- Shepherd restaurant owner admits to using COVID relief money to buy vintage cars
- Woman runs into Great Falls pharmacy reporting a man was trying to shoot her
- One person killed in I-94 rollover crash near Glendive
- As crime rates rise, Montana city blames arriving convicts
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.