As featured on
BOZEMAN, Mont. – The Bozeman School District revised some of their Safe Return to School policies including their mask policy which encourages, not mandates, students 12 years old and younger to wear masks while masks are optional for all other students and staff.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT MDT TUESDAY NIGHT... * WHAT...Dangerously hot conditions with temperatures of 100 to 110 degrees. * WHERE...Portions of central, south central, and southeast Montana. Portions of north central Wyoming. * WHEN...Until Midnight MDT Tuesday Night. * IMPACTS...Heat related illnesses increase significantly during extreme heat events. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Tuesday will be the hottest day of the week. A cold front Tuesday night will bring some relief from the intense heat on Wednesday. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. Never leave young children and pets in unattended vehicles. &&
Currently in Billings
- Montana fishing store sets the record straight after trending visit from Fox News host Tucker Carlson
- Messy Grand Teton camp draws bear; Idaho woman fined $5.8K
- Video shared on Facebook shows disturbing police K9 incident in Lodge Grass
- Cause of fire that damaged two businesses believed to be arson
- Searchers following lead of hiker matching description of missing Red Lodge hiker
- Amusement Park Drive-In may be closing "forever"
- Magic City named #1 real estate market in the country
- Brunner Fire burning near Silverwood Theme Park 50% contained
- Body of drowning victim found in Stillwater River
- Water use restrictions established by the City of Billings
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.