(BPT) - Trimming costs is, hands down, the easiest way to put more dollars in your pocket. When looking at the major expenses in your life, insurance is often seen as a big one. While there are well-known tips for saving on insurance, like bundling home and auto, a good first step is to have…
(BPT) - There are many simple and affordable ways to improve the curb appeal of a home. From power washing the siding and painting the shutters to landscaping the front yard and updating the mailbox, homeowners have countless do-it-yourself possibilities that will effectively add curb appeal…
(BPT) - Nearly 70 percent of homeowners spend more time outside after completing a landscaping project, according to a 2018 Houzz survey. While this is not a new trend, upgrading the backyard and the curb appeal of a home continues to be a smart investment, especially when hardscapes are inv…
(NewsUSA) - There came a point in Meghanne's 29-year-old life when she decided it was time to "be an adult and buy a house." And as a loan officer, she wanted to practice what she preached about investing in homeownership.
(BPT) - If you’re looking to freshen up your living space, it’s easy to get swept away in on-trend designs. But while trends come and go, savvy homebuilders and designers agree that there’s one thing that never goes out of style: natural wood details, such as those crafted from a versatile s…
(NewsUSA) - Sponsored by GAF - How many houses have you been outbid on? And if you're an owner who can't even get a nibble out of buyers - if some barely even bother stepping inside - are you starting to feel like screaming?
(StatePoint) While mortgage interest rates remain near historic lows, they have been slowly rising over the last year, increasing the cost of 30-year loans for borrowers.
(StatePoint) With the cost of housing continuing to rise faster than wages, itâ€™s no wonder that many Americans nationwide are struggling to make ends meet. Luckily, solutions already exist to address the affordable housing shortage, say experts.
(StatePoint) Moving can be emotional and the ways you manage it â€“ including the downsizing of your possessions â€“ may be influenced by your age, suggests a new study.
Currently in Billings
- Random customers have been buying this WWII veteran's breakfast in Post Falls every day for at least three years
- Gregory Green charged with deliberate homicide following disappearance of Laura Johnson
- Sheriff identifies suspect in Wednesday's high-speed chase
- Montana high school student injured by thrown javelin
- Billings man charged with coercing women to provide commercial sex at 2 massage parlors
- Bozeman man charged with breaking into ex-girlfriend's home, kidnapping
- Naked toddler in Florida IHOP parking lot leads authorities to passed out adults
- Two men charged with aggravated kidnapping in Billings
- Yellowstone County tests CodeRed Alert System
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy helps Billings Clinic nurse during cancer treatment