(StatePoint) For many Americans, making the jump to buying that first house is a significant achievement that allows them to put their mark on their own space, while creating room for family and pets.
(NewsUSA) - Amy bought her first house in Grand Rapids, Michigan at age 23. Fast forward two years and she has since sold that house and relocated to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Two houses in two years at age 25: Here's one Millennial who isn't sacrificing homeownership for mobility.
(StatePoint) In today’s world where moving fast is the norm, you may think that finding the time to apply for a home loan is about as likely as finding the time to remove your jam-packed storage room of all the objects that don’t bring you joy.
(StatePoint) Spring is here, which means the weather is warming, there’s more daylight, flowers are popping up… and so are “For Sale” signs in yards nationwide.
Currently in Billings
- Two suspects identified in Columbus football theft
- Kanye West to hold 'Sunday Service' in Cody
- Massive boulder and rocks crash into Billings home beneath Rims
- Navy confirms videos showing UFOs are genuine, but shouldn't have been released
- Former Billings elementary teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
- Crumbl Cookies opens September 19 in Billings
- Missing children found, Missing Endangered Person Advisory cancelled
- Here kitty, kitty! Woman puts injured bobcat in her car
- 84th Habitat for Humanity home goes toward deserving family
- Police asking for help locating escaped offender from Billings