(NewsUSA) - Some dog lovers show their puppy love with fancy dog food, a special spot on the sofa or toys and outfits.
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Billings
- Billings Clinic CEO fired from hospital
- Montana adopts new healthcare plan, no insurance needed
- Miles City baby born in car outside hospital
- Teen graduates from high school and Harvard
- Four injured after three-vehicle collision
- Four people injured in three vehicle crash on U.S. Hwy 87 E
- Injured Trooper Palmer is coming home, welcome procession planned
- Movie theater allows dogs, offers bottomless wine
- Billings police ask for public's help in finding missing man
- Knockout Smoothie Co. opens on Grand Ave.