(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Billings
- MSU Billings issues public safety advisory after mountain lion sighting
- Police: Billings card skimming operation tied to Florida trio
- Fraud Alert: Billings Police suspect skimmers used to clone credit and debit cards
- Fenn Treasure Hunter
- 23 sent to hospital in Butte due to a carbon monoxide leak
- Illinois mom arrested for driving with children on top of car in inflatable pool
- Police in Tennessee warn against flushing drugs down toilet: 'We could create meth-gators'
- The impact on recycling in Yellowstone County due to increase on China's Tariffs
- UPDATE: MSU campus given all-clear, man taken into custody
- Montana Senior All-Star Baseball Champions going to Regionals next week