(BPT) - The perfect fall foods are hearty, nutrient-dense and packed with flavor. And while there is no shortage of savory sustenance this time of year, no other food captures the essence of the season quite like pumpkin. Brimming with nutrients and boasting a rich taste, it’s a nourishing f…
(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Billings
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Billings Clinic overflowing with patients, operating above capacity
- Walmart hosting "Baby Savings Day" this weekend
- Iowa mom gets life for death of baby son found in swing
- Multiple-vehicle crash on I-90 causes delays
- Billings Symphony Orchestra to perform along with Harry Potter film at MetraPark
- Starving baby found near death in Florida, parents charged
- Falling in love: The story behind a wedding dress made from a WWII parachute
- Petition to sell Montana sparks debate within state legislature
- Teen accused of stealing dozens of Subarus back in jail