Air Quality Alert
(BPT) - Some moments are etched in our national memory — and the American flag stands at the center of them. Six U.S. Marines raising the flag over Iwo Jima during World War II. Buzz Aldrin saluting the flag on the moon’s surface in 1969. Three New York firefighters hoisting the flag above t…
(StatePoint) Many people have found themselves working from home. Whether setting up shop at the kitchen table or creating a complete home office, here are simple hacks to make your new work environment comfortable and productive.
(StatePoint) Many people underestimate the power of lighting to set the mood and introduce different design elements into their home’s interiors. As a result, they often make the mistake of relying solely only overhead fixtures to light their homes.
(StatePoint) While lighting is an essential piece of new home design; it’s often selected and installed at the end of the building process. What’s more, statement-making decorative lighting is often not part of the initial design at all.
(StatePoint) The beginning of the new year is a natural time to think about refreshing the look of your home, and in 2020, “cozy” and “warm” are trending keywords for interior design, according to experts, with luxurious textiles, inviting color palettes, and warm mixed metals found across a…
(StatePoint) There’s something magical about the winter holiday season -- perhaps it’s the moments spent with loved ones, the aroma of sugar cookies and peppermint, or the cozy, twinkling lights. But when it comes to decorating, there are hundreds of different styles and determining your per…
Currently in Billings
- Montana reports 346 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 333 new COVID-19 cases, highest single-day count
- Victims reporting their Social Security number was used in fraudulent unemployment claims
- Billings West End water reservoir could add beauty and recreational opportunities
- COVID-19 cases in Montana schools more than doubled since last week
- Montana reports 200 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 323 new COVID-19 cases
- No charges in Monday's shooting on Nash Lane
- Montana reports 214 new COVID-19 cases
- 43-Year-old man dies from multiple gunshot wounds in Billings