(StatePoint) As more of life is centered around home, good design can help you augment and replace natural light, while creating a beautiful, productive, safe haven during the darker, shorter days of fall and winter.
(StatePoint) Many people have found themselves working from home. Whether setting up shop at the kitchen table or creating a complete home office, here are simple hacks to make your new work environment comfortable and productive.
(StatePoint) Many people underestimate the power of lighting to set the mood and introduce different design elements into their home’s interiors. As a result, they often make the mistake of relying solely only overhead fixtures to light their homes.
(StatePoint) While lighting is an essential piece of new home design; it’s often selected and installed at the end of the building process. What’s more, statement-making decorative lighting is often not part of the initial design at all.
Currently in Billings
- Billings Police investigate drive-by shooting
- Unusual package found in the car that drove onto the steps of the Law and Justice Center cleared
- Billings Police investigating after man reportedly shot at a group of people
- Montana reports 341 new COVID-19 cases
- Affidavit: Papin faced a slew of other charges before being arrested for deliberate homicide
- Montana reports 597 new COVID-19 cases
- Standing Master Fehringer enters not guilty plea on behalf of Beau Papin
- CA man in custody after Billings police receive domestic abuse call
- South Side apartment homicide victim ID'd
- Yellowstone County announces Phase 1B for vaccinations