(StatePoint) Farmhouse style is cozy, rustic, charming and eclectic. While creating the vibe in your own home is easy, according to home decorating experts, it requires some attention to detail.
(StatePoint) Redecorating? Experts say to keep in mind that the days of matching metals used for lighting, cabinet hardware and plumbing are over. Today’s rule: mix it up! When done right, combining colors adds visual interest and depth to a space.
(StatePoint) Want to elevate your home décor in the new year? Whether you’re going for farmhouse style or mid-century modern décor, make a statement in every room, even the most neglected spaces.
(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season of friends, family and entertaining! If you’re planning on hosting guests -- whether for an entire week of family fun or a one-night celebration -- now’s the time to get your home in the holiday spirit.
Currently in Billings
- Julianne Hough mourns death of dogs
- Man who died after Yellowstone River accident has been identified
- Two teenage boys facing negligent homicide charges in the death of a photographer
- Shooting reported behind Medicine Crow Middle School
- Billings seeing steady growth
- 7-year-old boy slammed to the ground by stranger while sitting on his grandfather's porch
- Deadly day care fire that caused 5 deaths blamed on faulty extension cord
- 20-year-old accused of carrying fake 'McLovin' ID purchased off Amazon
- VIDEO: President Trump supporters sucker-punched by protesters in Minneapolis
- Police: Two injured after shooting at Bar IX in Bozeman