(BPT) - It’s that time of year again — when hosting holiday guests means sprucing up living spaces, brushing up on new recipes and hunting for the perfect stylish centerpieces. Before you plump guest room pillows, tinker with a new Christmas dessert or purchase the perfect place settings, th…
(StatePoint) Travelers are often struck by the unique style of a certain locale, such as the bright colors of Havana or the chic sophistication of Paris. If your family plans to travel soon, you will likely return longing to recreate memories of your time away.
(StatePoint) If you have a â€œless is moreâ€ outlook on home decorating purchasing decisions, you probably want your lighting fixtures to not only be functional, but also fashionable elements that complement other accessories and contribute to your overall interior design. When it comes to …
(StatePoint) If you are looking to elegantly redesign the spaces in your home, consider taking your cues from the latest trends in the luxury market. Neutral color palettes and soft, soothing shades, such as gray, taupe and cream are on the rise among todayâ€™s luxury homes and adding touche…
(StatePoint) Building a new home? Overhauling an existing one? Here are three renovation ideas that will add beauty and value.
(StatePoint) Are you planning to refresh your home but arenâ€™t sure where to start? Some of todayâ€™s most popular design trends encourage mixing and matching favorite home accents within the same space.
Currently in Billings
- 31 vehicles stolen over 7 days in Billings
- You can get a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts for $1 next week
- Shopko closing 39 stores, including 1 in Montana
- One dead in rollover on Friday night
- Man in custody after setting ex-girlfriend's car on fire
- Billings house goes viral for Nightmare Before Christmas themed light show
- Man flees from law enforcement, causes loud crash in Billings Heights
- Man, woman drive from Arizona to Wyoming with kids in trunk
- Truck Hauled by Helicopter
- South Dakota university to offer Montana students in-state tuition