(NAPSI)—On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans gathered in the streets, in parks and in auditoriums around the country in support of a healthy, sustainable environment. By the end of that year, the first Earth Day had led to the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This ye…
(BPT) - Just because something will physically go down the toilet does not mean it should be flushed. It seems like a simple idea, but the troubles with America’s wastewater infrastructure remain in the headlines because too many people flush items down their toilets that weren’t meant to be…
(StatePoint) Plastics are an increasingly widespread pollutant, according to environmental experts, harming ecosystems and wildlife as well as endangering human health. One of the largest worldwide industries driving this crisis -- the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector which offers su…
(StatePoint) With a growing number of homeowners looking to save money on power bills and help the environment, rooftops across America are taking on a new look, as more homes are dotted with solar panels. But itâ€™s important to ask the right questions before installing them on your home.
(StatePoint) Did you know that the choices your local grocery store makes can have a global impact on the environment? From the types and brands of seafood sold to the way foods are packaged and carried out of the store, oceans worldwide are affected by the operations of grocers near you.
(StatePoint) You may not realize it, but thereâ€™s a lot of plastics in water -- both in the water you drink, as well as in rivers, lakes and oceans.
Currently in Billings
- Las Vegas woman charged with murder after pushing elderly man off bus who told her she should 'be nicer'
- Coroner identifies 15-year-old girl found dead with gunshot wound
- Billings man recovering after fall from rims
- Court clears way for Wyoming firm to sell Montana mansion
- Man sent to hospital by help flight after two-vehicle collision in Shepherd
- Driver reportedly tries to pull over Missoula police officer
- UPDATE: Missing 15-year-old Crow Agency boy located
- Billings man found dead with gunshot wound Saturday
- Bear legally harvested north of Laurel
- Teen graduates from high school and Harvard