(StatePoint) Struggling to find gifts for picky recipients can make anyone feel like a Grinch. Avoid the holiday shopping blues this season with this list of go-to gift ideas, all of which are available on such shopping sites as Amazon.
(StatePoint) No matter who you’re shopping for this holiday season, books can make great gifts. Here are five engaging volumes to consider.
(StatePoint) What’s your favorite song? Are you thinking of it now? How does it make you feel? Music is powerful. It can encourage, inspire, motivate and bring joy. There is even scientific evidence that music can ease anxiety, improve cardiovascular health and contribute to mental acuity.
(StatePoint) It’s time to think about stuffing stockings and fulfilling wish lists. But if you want your holiday gifts for kids to deliver fun long after the holidays, you may want to consider gifts that will help them learn and grow.
(StatePoint) This year, rethink that bottle of wine and instead, give the gift of getting cozy and slowing down to truly enjoy everyday moments. Tap into glowing candlelight, cozy textiles, and celebrating simple pleasures when shopping for friends and family. In other words, give the gift o…
(StatePoint) For young children, social-emotional development is one of the most valuable aspects of school readiness. This holiday season, focus on toys and gifts for preschoolers that will build children’s empathy, communication skills and the ability to resolve conflicts and navigate challenges.
(StatePoint) Whether youâ€™re shopping for Fatherâ€™s Day or celebrating the accomplishments of a graduating senior, make a point of selecting thoughtful, unforgettable gifts this â€œdads and gradsâ€ season. Here are five ideas to get you started.
Currently in Billings
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Billings Clinic overflowing with patients, operating above capacity
- Walmart hosting "Baby Savings Day" this weekend
- Iowa mom gets life for death of baby son found in swing
- Multiple-vehicle crash on I-90 causes delays
- Billings Symphony Orchestra to perform along with Harry Potter film at MetraPark
- Petition to sell Montana sparks debate within state legislature
- Starving baby found near death in Florida, parents charged
- Falling in love: The story behind a wedding dress made from a WWII parachute
- Teen accused of stealing dozens of Subarus back in jail