(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(NAPSI)—Following record-setting rainfall in many areas of the country, flooding has taken its toll on vehicles. It's important for those considering buying a used vehicle to be car care aware and check for signs of water intrusion or contamination, advises the nonprofit Car Care Council.
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
(NAPSI)—Today, in the U.S., more than 17 million recalled Takata airbags remain in vehicles on the road. A defective part inside the airbag can explode when the airbag deploys, potentially shooting sharp metal fragments at the driver and passengers. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admini…
(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season for shopping, and not just for presents to put under the tree. Many people shop for new cars this time of year, and for good reason.
Currently in Billings
- Two suspects identified in Columbus football theft
- Kanye West to hold 'Sunday Service' in Cody
- Massive boulder and rocks crash into Billings home beneath Rims
- Navy confirms videos showing UFOs are genuine, but shouldn't have been released
- Former Billings elementary teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
- Crumbl Cookies opens September 19 in Billings
- Missing children found, Missing Endangered Person Advisory cancelled
- Here kitty, kitty! Woman puts injured bobcat in her car
- 84th Habitat for Humanity home goes toward deserving family
- Police asking for help locating escaped offender from Billings