(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Currently in Billings
- Big Horn County Sheriff confirms body of Selena Not Afraid is found
- Selena Not Afraid's death being criminally investigated
- Bigfoot Sighting? WSDOT cameras capture Sasquatch-like creature on Sherman, Snoqualmie Passes
- Selena Not Afraid's cause of death ruled hypothermia
- Woman reported missing has been located and is safe
- Lodge Grass Mayor enforces town-wide 9 o'clock curfew
- Lockwood evacuation lifted following cut gas line
- Massachusetts firefighters warn parents of viral "Outlet Challenge"
- Sleeping Giant Ski Area to suspend winter operations
- Autopsy says hypothermia cause of Selena Not Afraid's death