Wyoming Highway Patrol train additional canines to detect fentanyl
The Wyoming Highway Patrol has been in the process of training canines to detect fentanyl and it has been a long, careful and deliberate process.
As featured on
News release from the Wyoming Highway Patrol
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON MDT TODAY... * WHAT...Snow tapering off this morning. Additional snow accumulations up to 2 inches. * WHERE...Portions of central, south central, and southeast Montana. * WHEN...Until Noon MDT today. * IMPACTS...Travel could be difficult with hazardous travel conditions impacting the Monday morning commute. The cold and wet conditions could be hazardous for young livestock. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Consider delaying travel until Monday afternoon. If travel is absolutely necessary this morning, drive with extreme caution and be prepared for sudden changes in visibility. Leave plenty of room between you and the motorist ahead of you, and allow extra time to reach your destination. Avoid sudden braking or acceleration, and be especially cautious on hills or when making turns. Make sure your car is winterized and in good working order. &&
Currently in Billings
22° / 20°
- Billings standoff suspect succumbs to injuries
- Youth arrested for early morning shooting in Billings
- Homeless man says City of Billings bought him a bus ticket to Portland Oregon
- Billings homicide victim identified
- Former KULR anchor passes away at 72
- Red Lodge Mountain to open again Sunday due to storm
- No injuries reported in robbery at knifepoint in Billings Sunday
- Charlie Johnson resigns as Billings West head girls basketball coach
- Teen arrested for stabbing another teen during altercation
- New tax laws in Montana
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
More Video From This Section
- 1 min to consume
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.
You don't have any notifications.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.