CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Wyoming will ask the federal government to remove its protections for grizzly bears in the Yellowstone region and permit the region's three states to manage and potentially allow hunting of the big bruins in certain areas, Gov. Mark Gordon said Thursday.
LOVELL, Wyo. - Lovell Police Officer Shantel Stahl received the Lovell Police Department Life Saver Award on Tuesday for her actions on June 16 that literally saved a man’s life.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Wyoming is preparing to go to court and possibly hold a special legislative session to counter President Joe Biden's plans to require worker vaccinations against the coronavirus, Gov. Mark Gordon said Wednesday.
CODY, Wyo. - On Aug. 25, the Park County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) received report of a hit and run that caused property damage on Sage Creek Road in Cody. The PCSO says a red or orange pickup truck hit the fence of a home then fled toward the Powell Highway on Sage Creek Road.
- Victims of fatal ATV crash identified
- Yellowstone National Park posts info of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Family fears accidental overdose after 12-year-old found dead in his Spokane Valley bedroom
- Wanted Montana woman arrested in Texas
- Construction starts on fiber-to-the-home network in Billings
- Officials identify man whose body was pulled from river
- Missing hiker in Glacier National Park found deceased
- Gov. Gianforte reacts to Pres. Biden vaccine mandate
- Wyoming Detects Rare Human Case of Pneumonic Plague
- Billings Clinic getting ready to carry out Crisis Standard of Care