BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — More than 6 million acres (2.5 million hectares) of state property scattered across 11 states in the U.S. West are landlocked by private property and largely inaccessible to hunters, anglers and other recreational users, public lands advocates said Monday.
PINEDALE, Wyo. (AP) — Over one month after a 28-year-old woman went missing in western Wyoming, authorities have found the vehicle she was driving.
Cody maintenance workers rotomilled a section of bumps from Wyoming 120 Monday, about 17 miles west of Cody. The section of roadway at milepost 117 is scheduled to be patched in September."We appreciate everyone's patience in this area, and for driving at reduced speeds. We have serious soil…
- 2-year-old girl found dead after being left in a minivan in New Jersey
- BREAKING: Actor Peter Fonda dead at 79
- Man caught on video walking dangerously close to Old Faithful geyser in Yellowstone National Park
- Woman finds dead body in her truck while loading groceries
- 9 year-old girl shot as a result of a gang-related shooting of the wrong apartment
- One person dead, one injured, and one missing after plane crashes into house
- The mountains called Bode Miller to Montana
- Jaywalking transient struck by apparent drunk driver in Downtown Billings
- Shepherd Public Schools sees extreme damage from severe storm
- Greyhound bus driver quits mid-trip leaving passengers stranded for nine hours