As featured on
Workers at a Waffle House in Alabama helped a co-worker go to his high school graduation. And after the story went viral, a state community college offered him a full scholarship. Rick Karle has the story.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING... * WHAT...Dangerously hot conditions with temperatures from 100 to 110 degrees possible. * WHERE...Portions of central, south central, and southeast Montana. Portions of north central Wyoming. * WHEN...From Monday morning through Tuesday evening. * IMPACTS...Heat related illnesses increase significantly during extreme heat events. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. Do not leave young children and pets in unattended vehicles. Car interiors will reach lethal temperatures in a matter of minutes. Monitor the latest forecasts and warnings for updates. &&
Currently in Billings
- Bridgerton filming stopped 'indefinitely'
- Messy Grand Teton camp draws bear; Idaho woman fined $5.8K
- Video shared on Facebook shows disturbing police K9 incident in Lodge Grass
- Investigation ongoing after BPD responds to shooting
- Searchers following lead of hiker matching description of missing Red Lodge hiker
- Amusement Park Drive-In may be closing "forever"
- Magic City named #1 real estate market in the country
- Brunner Fire burning near Silverwood Theme Park 50% contained
- Reported stabbing in Winnett leaves 1 dead, 1 facing charges
- Body of drowning victim found in Stillwater River
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.