Montana Republican Gov. Greg Gianforte
- (Handout photo)
As featured on
In a court filing that chronicles how it stores data and protects minors, TikTok has responded to Montana’s first-of-its-kind ban on the social media app, which was signed into law earlier this month by Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte. TikTok Inc., is suing the State of Montana to strike the recently passed law, alleging a number […]
The post TikTok files suit against State of Montana’s ban in federal court appeared first on Daily Montanan.
Currently in Billings
80° / 53°
- Flipped car in area of King Ave. and 64th St. in Billings
- Police receive calls of suspected suspicious activity in Billings, verify it's Spectrum workers doing line work
- Man who led law enforcement on high-speed chase in Sweet Grass Co. says he was late for a driving test
- Flash Flood Warning has been issued for the Laurel and Billings areas
- UPDATE: Crash involving two motorcycles in Billings kills one, critically injures the other
- Flash floods in Richland Co. causes road closures
- Billings Public Works recommends lawn watering schedule for specific area on the West End
- Billings middle school teacher retiring, leaving legacy of supporting soldiers
- Ballantine woman dies from injuries sustained in Wednesday crash
- Home north of Red Lodge caught fire Saturday
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
More Video From This Section
- 1 min to consume
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.
You don't have any notifications.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.