WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration’s embattled plan to dispense COVID-19 booster shots to most Americans faced its first major hurdle Friday as a government advisory panel met to decide whether to endorse extra doses of the Pfizer vaccine.
Currently in Billings
51°F / 34°F
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
- Victims of fatal ATV crash identified
- Family fears accidental overdose after 12-year-old found dead in his Spokane Valley bedroom
- Yellowstone National Park posts info of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Construction starts on fiber-to-the-home network in Billings
- Officials identify man whose body was pulled from river
- Missing hiker in Glacier National Park found deceased
- Wanted Montana woman arrested in Texas
- Gov. Gianforte reacts to Pres. Biden vaccine mandate
- Wyoming Detects Rare Human Case of Pneumonic Plague
- Billings Clinic getting ready to carry out Crisis Standard of Care