CODY, Wyo. - On Aug. 25, the Park County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) received report of a hit and run that caused property damage on Sage Creek Road in Cody.
The PCSO says a red or orange pickup truck hit the fence of a home then fled toward the Powell Highway on Sage Creek Road.
Debris and truck parts were left on scene and there was a significant amount of red paint that transferred onto the wood rail fence, PCSO says.
The driver’s side mirror assembly was also left at the scene, along with glass scattered in the sage brush, a black driver’s side door handle, a black LED taillight assembly and a large chunk of broken glass that was determined to be from the front driver’s side window.
Anyone with information on the incident is encouraged to call 307-754-8700 or 307-527-8700.
The PCSO also offers a “Tip Line” that can be utilized at https://www.parkcountysheriff.net/tip-line/. The “Tip Line” is not monitored 24 hours a day and should never be used in an emergency.
Currently in Billings
48°F / 34°F
- Fergus High football coach reacts to local high school football player death
- Pandemic forces Discovery Daycare in Billings to close doors
- Shooting at Lake Elmo leaves 1 teen in custody, 1 teen injured
- UM professor on leave after campus newspaper details controversial blog
- Park County gives reminder to use bear spray on bears and not to use it as a ‘repellent’
- Man accused of breaking into house and attacking a victim with a bat pleads guilty
- COVID-19 update at School District 2 Board Meeting
- Montana man arrested in CdA for allegedly trafficking methamphetamine and heroin
- Woman reported as walk-away in custody
- Woman reported as walk-away from Passages Women's Program in custody
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.