CNN's Jake Tapper says former Trump White House Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany's tweet blaming President Joe Biden for a murder rate that occurred during the Trump administration is an example of partisans on both sides of the aisle who use upsetting news to launch political attacks.
Currently in Billings
- Laurel police attempting to identify 2 people associated with a felony assault incident
- UM professor on leave after campus newspaper details controversial blog
- Woman reported as walk-away from Passages Women's Program in custody
- MDT: I-90 reopened
- Pandemic forces Discovery Daycare in Billings to close doors
- Scattered snow, ice causing long delays on Bozeman Pass
- Traffic: Multiple crashes reported Tuesday morning on Montana highways
- Multiple crashes on I-90 outside Bozeman
- Power outage affecting west side of Bozeman
- Montana man arrested in CdA for allegedly trafficking methamphetamine and heroin
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.