More than 9,500 migrants, many of them Haitians fleeing a country torn apart by a coup and an earthquake, have arrived at the US border and are living under a bridge near Texas. Thousands of additional migrants are expected to arrive at the border in the coming days. CNN's Rosa Flores got an exclusive aerial tour of the area.
Currently in Billings
- Columbus Fire Rescue reports no injures in two separate semi-truck rollovers
- Missoula running low on holiday cheer
- Pickup truck drives off the Rims in Billings; man taken to hospital
- Livingston family faces tragedy, finds comfort through daughter’s gifts of sight
- 8-year-old dead, 3 others injured in crash on MT 16
- Laurel PD looking for suspects after theft of items from Ace Hardware
- One person killed in I-94 rollover crash near Glendive
- Investigation into poaching incidents leads to Shepherd man now facing 18 charges
- 36th Annual Holiday Parade in Downtown Billings
- One killed, one injured following crash involving school bus
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.