Kevin Strickland was released after 43 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. The state of Missouri does not pay restitution for wrongfully imprisoned people. A GoFundMe page was set up and raised over one million dollars for Strickland in a day.
Currently in Billings
- Man found dead in Yellowstone County trailer park
- Large vehicle on its side backing up traffic on I-90
- Homicide investigation ongoing in Billings after 15-year-old with gunshot wound dies
- Off-duty Yellowstone. Co. Deputy injured in shooting at Billings casino
- Part of I-90 in Billings area briefly closed Sunday due to incident
- Heidi Klum not surprised by Simon Cowell proposal
- Sources: Montana State QB Tommy Mellott to undergo ankle surgery
- Former VP Mike Pence to speak at silent auction in Billings
- City of Billings to start accepting marijuana-related business applications
- National Weather Service issues Tsunami Advisory for West Coast
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.