Officials and aides in secretary of state offices targeted by former President Donald Trump in his attack on last year's election results told CNN about living in constant terror and shared voicemails detailing the threats they have received. CNN's Sara Murray reports.
Currently in Billings
- Livingston family faces tragedy, finds comfort through daughter’s gifts of sight
- 8-year-old dead, 3 others injured in crash on MT 16
- Missoula running low on holiday cheer
- Columbus Fire Rescue reports no injures in two separate semi-truck rollovers
- Mom arrested and charged with murdering her two children
- Car stolen in Billings after hitchhiker pulls driver out & hits her with a pistol
- Laurel PD looking for suspects after theft of items from Ace Hardware
- Shepherd restaurant owner admits to using COVID relief money to buy vintage cars
- One person killed in I-94 rollover crash near Glendive
- Investigation into poaching incidents leads to Shepherd man now facing 18 charges
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.