Those with allergy symptoms are urged to get tested. "If we don't slow this down, we're going to be talking about dealing with COVID forever," Tulsa Health Department Director Bruce Dart said.
As featured on
Currently in Billings
- Victims of fatal ATV crash identified
- Gov. Gianforte reacts to Pres. Biden vaccine mandate
- Family fears accidental overdose after 12-year-old found dead in his Spokane Valley bedroom
- Construction starts on fiber-to-the-home network in Billings
- Officials identify man whose body was pulled from river
- Body recovered from Yellowstone River in Billings area
- Investment of $6M going into Montana’s workforce
- Sheriff IDs body found in the Bartlett Ditch
- Superintendent Arntzen releases statement on Biden COVID vaccine announcement
- Montana Nursing Association condemns DPHHS over latest mask ruling
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.