SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Illinois' new governor delivered on a top campaign promise Tuesday by signing legislation that makes the state the 11th to legalize small amounts of marijuana for recreational use and the second to approve it through the Legislature rather than the ballot box.
Meghan and Harry, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, spent nearly $3 million of British taxpayers' money on renovations to their new home, according to the Royal Household's latest annual financial statement.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates says if he were 20-years-old today, he would start an artificial intelligence company whose goal would be to teach computers how to read.
- Rimrock Mall announces several new additions, including brewery and restaurants
- Bounty hunter's wife remains in coma in Honolulu hospital
- Car repeatedly rams FedEx truck on Division and Lewis Ave.
- Billings man identified in deadly motorcycle crash
- Man allegedly steals car, crashes, two sent to hospital
- Three Forks man charged with incest
- Sidewalks to be installed in Billings creates controversy
- Jeffrey Haverty, man accused of killing and beheading casino customer, admits to charges
- Missoula County, FWP safely retrieve bear from closet
- Apple recalls batteries on MacBook Pro