CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Belk, the North Carolina-based department store chain which has catered to generations of shoppers for nearly 190 years, announced Tuesday that it will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
NEW YORK (AP) — The baseball Hall of Fame won’t have any new players in the class of 2021 after voters decided no one had the merits — on-the-field or off — for enshrinement in Cooperstown on this year's ballot.
WASHINGTON (AP) — All but five Senate Republicans voted in favor of an effort to dismiss Donald Trump's historic second impeachment trial on Tuesday, making clear a conviction of the former president for “incitement of insurrection” after the deadly Capitol siege on Jan. 6 is unlikely.
A more contagious, possibly deadlier variant of coronavirus first identified in the United Kingdom is confirmed to be in 24 US states. This comes as the United States grapples with vaccine supply. CNN's Nick Watt reports.
President Joe Biden announces a plan to buy 200 million more Covid-19 vaccine doses from Pfizer and Moderna to fully vaccinate the American population by the end of summer or early fall of 2021.
Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., stands with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a joint session of the House and Senate convenes to confirm the Electoral College votes cast in November's election, at the Capitol in Washington, Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) voted for a motion saying former President Trump's impeachment trial is unconstitutional because he is no longer in office. CNN's Ryan Nobles reports.
Currently in Billings
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
BUTTE, Mont. - The Butte-Silver Bow Law Enforcement Department is asking for help from the public in locating a missing juvenile.
President Joe Biden is set to announce a wide-ranging moratorium on new oil and gas leasing on U.S. lands, as his administration moves quickly to reverse Trump administration policies on energy and the environment and address climate change.
- Missing 36-year-old woman found
- Rims shooting deemed homicide by the BPD
- Montana reports 408 new COVID-19 cases
- 'Demanding this be fixed NOW': Sen. Daines after National Guardsmen told to leave U.S. Capitol, left to take breaks in parking garages
- Bozeman Business Boom: City's growth continues attracting nationwide stores
- Congresswoman Liz Cheney releases statement on Pres. Biden Executive Orders
- Montana reports 166 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana Highway Patrol reports passing of Sgt. Alex Betz
- Choate Leaving Bobcats to Join Sarkisian's Staff at Texas
- Montana reports 246 new COVID-19 cases
KULR-8's Facebook page encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. We love contributions of photos, video and other material from our followers and friends.
Follow KULR8-8 on Twitter for breaking news. We welcome a conversation with our viewers.