WY Riverton WY Zone Forecast for Tuesday, January 21, 2020
WASHINGTON (AP) — Adam Schiff was still speaking — about witnesses, documents, future presidents and the impeachment of President Donald Trump. He'd said it all before, but five hours into the Senate trial Tuesday, Schiff, the lead prosecutor, was saying it again.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Senate plunged into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial on Tuesday with Republicans abruptly abandoning plans to cram opening arguments into two late-night sessions and Democrats arguing for more witnesses to expose Trump’s “trifecta” of offenses.
Following remarks by impeachment manager Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) and White House counsel Pat Cipollone, Chief Justice John Roberts warned both teams about using rhetoric inappropriate for an impeachment trial in the Senate chamber.
Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) criticized President Donald Trump's counsel during the Senate's impeachment trial, claiming they had repeatedly lied in the President's defense.
- Big Horn County Sheriff confirms body of Selena Not Afraid is found
- Texas police: Recently suspended student comes back, stabs two of his classmates
- Family of missing teen planning to put up billboards
- Washington man has first reported US case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Name released of man killed in southwest Montana snowmobile accident
- Meet the Utah medical team who saved MHP Trooper Wade Palmer's life
- Meeting for Laurel Aquatic Recreation Complex; construction on phase 1 will start this year
- Victim's father speaks out after plane crash near Dunn Mountain
- WATCH: Coyote comes out of nowhere and attacks Ohio police officer
- Two men charged with deliberate homicide following fatal shooting in April outside Lee's Saloon
BILLINGS, Mont. - Dozens gathered at Swords Park Tuesday night for a candlelight vigil to remember the life of Selena Not Afraid
HARDIN, Mont. - After weeks of searching for Selena Not Afraid, her body was found southwest of the rest stop where she was last seen. Law enforcement provided KULR-8 with information on how the search was conducted.