SAN DIEGO (AP) — Padres right-hander Dinelson Lamet left his season debut Wednesday after two scoreless innings due to right forearm tightness.
T.J. Ward, the walk-on at Oregon who became a key part of Denver's famed “No Fly Zone” secondary that helped the Broncos win Super Bowl 50, officially announced his retirement on Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico said Wednesday it is planning to set up 17 shelters for underage migrants along the country’s southern border, as well as some along the northern border with the United States, amid a wave of child migrants coming from Central America.
In an exclusive interview, Venus Williams discusses how it's possible for major tournaments like the Olympics to proceed this summer with CNN's Richard Quest.
Liverpool club owner John W. Henry, thought to be one of the principal drivers behind the European Super League, issued an apology after the plan collapsed 48 hours after it was first launched.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) explains on the Senate floor why she will break from her party and vote for President Biden's associate attorney general nominee Vanita Gupta.
Currently in Billings
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
GREAT FALLS, Mont. - Cascade County is set to receive more emergency food and shelter funding. The United Way of Cascade County is set to distribute $25,823 to help boost non-profit funding this spring.
- Those experiencing homelessness can get Economic Impact Payments and other tax benefits; permanent address not required
- Fourth body linked to Billings homicide incident
- Dead homicide suspects in W. Yellowstone identified
- Dairy Queen homicide suspect pleads guilty to shooting and killing Billings man
- Reward being offered after several firearms were reported stolen from Shipton’s Big R
- Suspicious death under investigation in Billings
- Montana State Fair 2021 lineup announced
- Two men dead after Tesla crashes while in self-driving mode
- Jeffree Star hospitalized after Wyoming car crash
- 7-year-old girl shot and killed in McDonald's drive-thru
KULR-8's Facebook page encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. We love contributions of photos, video and other material from our followers and friends.
Follow KULR8-8 on Twitter for breaking news. We welcome a conversation with our viewers.