QUETTA, Pakistan (AP) — Gunmen ambushed a bus and killed 14 passengers after going through their ID cards and forcing them out on a highway in a remote area of southwestern Pakistan before dawn Thursday, officials said.
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Indonesia's top security minister and its military and police chiefs said Thursday that they will crack down decisively on any attempts to disrupt public order while official results from presidential and legislative elections are tabulated.
JACKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (AP) — Authorities say an experienced diver who was reported missing in a Tennessee cave has been found alive.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Giannis Antetokounmpo (YAH'-nihs an-teh-toh-KOON'-poh) scored 13 of his 26 points while the Bucks outscored the Detroit Pistons 35-17 in the third quarter of a 120-99 rout in Milwaukee. Eric Bledsoe finished with a team-high 27 points and Khris Middleton had 24 for Milwaukee…
The New York Times' Maggie Haberman and CNN's Jeffrey Toobin discuss Attorney General William Barr's actions ahead of the release of Robert Mueller's report to the public.
Community groups file lawsuit against city of Chicago, claiming it improperly allocated taxpayer money for Lincoln Yards project.
- Random customers have been buying this WWII veteran's breakfast in Post Falls every day for at least three years
- Montana high school student injured by thrown javelin
- Bozeman man charged with breaking into ex-girlfriend's home, kidnapping
- Deputies respond to reported kidnapping call, arrest man after high-speed chase
- Billings crossing guard going viral in Facebook post
- Billings man charged with coercing women to provide commercial sex at 2 massage parlors
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy helps Billings Clinic nurse during cancer treatment
- Billings police respond to reported stabbing on Governors Boulevard, suspect charged
- Golden eagle dies in Yellowstone of "extremely high" lead poisoning
- Montana Highway Patrol trooper continues recovery, remains non-verbal after shooting
The Gallatin Range shines in a photo by Louise Johns and the Montana Wilderness Association.
A man is in custody after allegedly leading law enforcement on a high-speed chase through Yellowstone County, Wednesday afternoon.