BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A U.S. judge has sentenced a Mexican citizen to almost five years in federal prison after prosecutors say he brought 34 pounds (15.4 kilograms) of methamphetamine from Arizona to Montana.
- Las Vegas woman charged with murder after pushing elderly man off bus who told her she should 'be nicer'
- Coroner identifies 15-year-old girl found dead with gunshot wound
- Billings man recovering after fall from rims
- Court clears way for Wyoming firm to sell Montana mansion
- Man sent to hospital by help flight after two-vehicle collision in Shepherd
- Driver reportedly tries to pull over Missoula police officer
- UPDATE: Missing 15-year-old Crow Agency boy located
- Billings man found dead with gunshot wound Saturday
- Bear legally harvested north of Laurel
- Teen graduates from high school and Harvard