ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Squeezed by limits on attendance at its theme parks and other restrictions due to the pandemic, The Walt Disney Co. said Tuesday it planned to lay off 28,000 workers in its parks division in California and Florida.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Many American workers applying for unemployment benefits after being thrown out of a job by the coronavirus face a new complication: States' efforts to prevent fraud have delayed or disrupted their payments.
BILLINGS, Mont. 29 marble veteran headstones are demolished after an alleged drunk driver crashed into the Mountview Cemetery early Sunday morning.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Facebook can't be trusted to enforce its ban on violent rhetoric in the run-up to the November elections, as is evident by its refusal to remove a group's call to arms to protect businesses in Kenosha last month before a night of unrest in which two protesters were shot …
Currently in Billings
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
- Montana reports 346 new COVID-19 cases
- Victims reporting their Social Security number was used in fraudulent unemployment claims
- Montana reports 333 new COVID-19 cases, highest single-day count
- Montana reports 200 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 306 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 cases in Montana schools more than doubled since last week
- Montana reports 323 new COVID-19 cases
- Billings man found dead in West End house fire
- FWP releases new hunting rule to prevent the spread of CWD
- Fact-checking those opposed to recreational marijuana legislation in Montana
KULR-8's Facebook page encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. We love contributions of photos, video and other material from our followers and friends.
Follow KULR8-8 on Twitter for breaking news. We welcome a conversation with our viewers.