U.S. stocks are pulling back from their record levels Monday, as Wall Street puts a quiet coda on one of its most rocking months in decades.
Counties across California have enacted stricter COVID-19 restrictions after the state broke a record with more than 7,400 coronavirus hospitalizations.
Moderna Inc. said it would ask U.S. and European regulators Monday to allow emergency use of its COVID-19 vaccine as new study results confirm the shots offer strong protection — ramping up the race to begin limited vaccinations as the coronavirus rampage worsens.
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The Walt Disney Co. announced plans to lay off 4,000 more employees largely due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Currently in Billings
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
- Safety concerns in Downtown Billings
- Montana ACLU announces settlement of Havre border patrol profiling case
- Montana reports 1,045 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 1,013 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 148 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 974 new COVID-19 cases
- 17-year-old boy dies after hitting horse on Highway 212
- Montana reports 1,057 new COVID-19 cases Saturday
- MEPA for 8-year-old expired, still missing
- Billings man arrested following suspicion of kidnapping
KULR-8's Facebook page encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. We love contributions of photos, video and other material from our followers and friends.
Follow KULR8-8 on Twitter for breaking news. We welcome a conversation with our viewers.