UPDATE: At 4:37, the Sheriff's Office reported that the boy who was missing earlier in the afternoon has been found.
The Sheriff's Office thanks everyone for their help in locating him.
ROSEBUD COUNTY, Mont. - The Rosebud County Sheriff's Office is asking for help to find a boy who was last seen this afternoon in Forsyth.
The Sheriff's Office says he was last seen at Prospect Street and 7th Avenue around 2:45.
The Sheriff's Office says he's about 4'5ft tall, wearing a blue jacket with a hood, black boots, and jeans.
Anyone who has seen or found Sam is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at (406) 346-2715.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 5 PM MST FRIDAY... * WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations between 1 and 3 inches with locally higher amounts near higher terrain. * WHERE...Portions of central, south central, and southeast Montana. Portions of north central Wyoming. * WHEN...From Midnight tonight to 5 PM MST Friday. * IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions will impact the Friday morning commute. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Slow down and use caution while traveling. For the latest road conditions, call 5 1 1. &&
Currently in Billings
47° / 20°
- Law enforcement, EMS respond to shooting outside restaurant in Billings
- Victim robbed at gunpoint while walking to his car in Billings
- Victim of fatal shooting in 4000 block of 2nd Ave. S. ID'd
- MSU football defensive coordinator suspended for playoff game against Weber State
- Crash blocking traffic at King Ave. W. and Overland Ave. in Billings
- Missing 4-year-old from Montana found in California
- Investigators ID human remains found south of Red Lodge
- Former West high wrestler looks for community support to fundraise for college team
- Police investigating threat made towards Billings West High School
- 37th Annual Holiday Parade happening in Billings on Friday, November 25
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.