STILLWATER COUNTY, Mont. - Crews in Stillwater County are working to evaluate and reopen Keyser Creek Road after a flash flood on Tuesday, June 6.
Currently in Billings
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
- Broadwater Ave. in Billings reopens
- Billings police share more details on Thursday night crashes
- Section 8 housing program receives reduced funding
- Stabbing in Billings Heights leaves two with serious injures
- Billings police respond to two separate stabbings overnight
- Former Griz WR Samori Toure turning heads in Green Bay during transformative offseason
- Billings man admits to distributing child pornography
- Yellowstone County Weekend Flooding Impacts
- Flooding happening on Number 4 Rd. and Bender Rd.
- Columbus police investigating after a pet cat was shot and killed by suspected pellet gun
Homebuyers are leaving big cities for affordability—here's where they're going and how much they're saving
Homes are expensive. People are finding better deals in the suburbs. American Home Shield looked at data from Freddie Mac to see how much they save.
Appearing in the Northern Hemisphere’s skies this summer are the rare noctilucent clouds. These blue, silver and gold-streaked clouds, also known as night-shining clouds, appear in the mesosphere. In the Earth’s atmosphere lying above the stratosphere and below the thermosphere - 47 to 53 mi…
Astronomers Capture the Moment a Star Died and Became a Black Hole Resulting in the Brightest Gamma Ray Burst Ever
Few things in space are as bright as a supernova, but recently astronomer captured a flash out in the cosmos so great their instruments had trouble measuring it. Gamma ray burst GRB 2210099A, which was so bright not only was it named, but it’s what experts believe is also the birth of a black hole.
A powerful mudslide carrying a deluge of black water and debris crashed into rows of houses in a town west of Tokyo following heavy rains on Saturday, leaving at least 19 people missing, officials said.
Tourists filled airports, sea ports, and highways in Greece on Saturday as the country officially kicked off its tourism season in the hopes of reviving an economy battered by the coronavirus pandemic.
Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History reported that a team of paleontologists in Mexico have identified a new species of dinosaur after finding its 72 million-year-old fossilized remains almost a decade ago.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.