WEST GLACIER, Mont. (AP) — Glacier National Park says it's seeing more visitors showing up early in the morning and evening when the park's new ticketed entry system is not in effect.
Currently in Billings
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
- Photos trending online of school bus in Glacier National Park river
- Former Billings teacher admits to sexual assault of 2 students, sentenced to prison
- Some Robertson Draw Fire Evacuation Orders lifted
- Two charged in connection with disappearance of 3-year-old Arden Pepion
- Motorcyclist killed in crash on US-212 near Red Lodge ID'd
- Montana State Prison inmate disemboweled himself in custody
- Two suspects arrested in shooting incident in Billings
- Flags in Montana ordered to be flown at half-staff Saturday in memory of Tim Hart
- Discussion of the Billings Bypass Corridor Study being held
- Reba McEntire says she’s not coming to Montana for a GOP fundraiser
KULR-8's Facebook page encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. We love contributions of photos, video and other material from our followers and friends.
Follow KULR8-8 on Twitter for breaking news. We welcome a conversation with our viewers.