Special counsel Robert Mueller's office disputed an explosive story from BuzzFeed News as "not accurate" Friday night, after the news outlet reported the President had directed his personal attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress, for which Cohen was later prosecuted.
CNN's Anderson Cooper speaks to BuzzFeed editor-in-chief Ben Smith after a spokesperson for special counsel Robert Mueller says BuzzFeed's characterization of documents and testimony regarding Michael Cohen's congressional testimony are "not accurate."
A spokesperson for Special Counsel Robert Mueller says BuzzFeed's characterization of documents and testimony regarding Michael Cohen's congressional testimony are "not accurate."
Vice President Mike Pence took time during his speech at the March for Life Rose Dinner to praise his wife, second lady Karen Pence days after her office defended a decision by the second lady to teach art at a Christian school that bans gay students and parents.
Former Police Officer Jason Van Dyke was found guilty of second-degree murder after dashcam video called into question the police report on the shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald.
CNN analyst Philip Mudd criticized President Donald Trump's tweet where he discussed prayer rugs that were found at the southern border.
Former Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke was sentenced Friday to six years and nine months in the killing of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald, more than four years after the shooting.
Former President George W. Bush called for federal lawmakers to "put politics aside" and end the government shutdown in an Instagram post Friday that showed him giving pizza to his Secret Service detail.
CNN's Jessica Schneider has the White House's reaction to BuzzFeed's report that President Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to congress on his behalf.
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders rejects a BuzzFeed News report that says President Donald Trump personally directed his longtime former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower project.
Currently in Billings
- 219-inch television unveiled by Samsung
- Wolves habituating in Cooke City; possibly baited in by people
- School threat unfounded: Melstone Public Schools will reopen Wednesday
- Woman banned from Texas Walmart after reportedly drinking wine from Pringles can while riding electric cart
- Fire forces garbage truck to dump load... Rimrock Road temporarily closed
- FBI investigating KKK threat on African-American veteran's car in Bozeman
- Boy dies in northeast Wyoming after being struck by vehicle
- Cruise ship returns after 475 sickened
- Three downtown staples forced to close
- Woman pleads guilty to fatally striking longtime Butte coach with car; no deal set with prosecutors