TOKYO (AP) — Japan on Friday summoned South Korea's ambassador to protest Seoul's refusal to join in an arbitration panel to settle a dispute over World War II labor.
Currently in Billings
87°F / 60°F
- The Federal Government warns Facebook users not to try their luck at Area 51 after online event goes viral
- Fenn Treasure Hunter
- MSU Billings issues public safety advisory after mountain lion sighting
- 84-year-old woman killed in 2-vehicle crash on Highway 312
- Panera Bread one step closer to coming to Billings
- 23 sent to hospital in Butte due to a carbon monoxide leak
- 2 dead, 5 injured in Grand Teton National Park head-on crash
- Police in Tennessee warn against flushing drugs down toilet: 'We could create meth-gators'
- UPDATE: Missoula teen found safe
- Governor Bullock accused of wrongly spending taxpayer dollars