KULR-8's Facebook page encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. We love contributions of photos, video and other material from our followers and friends.
Follow KULR8-8 on Twitter for breaking news. We welcome a conversation with our viewers.
The most powerful name in local sports is now in the palm of your hand. SWX powers local sports and weather coverage from the east slopes of the Cascades to the western frontier of Montana.
KULR-8 News has the fastest growing newscast in the region, covering breaking news and developing weather conditions in your neighborhood. We are first to cover the news and last to leave the scene, bringing you the most complete information on the events that matter the most in your community.
Links Featured on KULR-8 News
Katmai National Park and Preserve is asking YOU to vote on which bear is the fattest! As the bears prepare for hibernation, they sure do pack on the pounds! Which bear is the fattest? You decide! Click here for all the information you need to vote! Click to learn more
The 2017 Montana Legislature passed House Bill 333, the Help Save Lives from Overdose Act (Act), authorizing increased access to naloxone, an opioid antagonist used to reverse an opioid overdose. The law creates a new section in Title 50 of the Montana Code Annotated (MCA) to implement incre… Click to learn more
The Office of Public Instruction has released Montana’s 2017-2018 statewide assessment results which show little variation over last year. Montana’s statewide assessments are the Smarter Balanced Assessment (SBAC) for grades 3 through 8 and the ACT for high school students. Click to learn more
- 219-inch television unveiled by Samsung
- Wolves habituating in Cooke City; possibly baited in by people
- School threat unfounded: Melstone Public Schools will reopen Wednesday
- Woman banned from Texas Walmart after reportedly drinking wine from Pringles can while riding electric cart
- Fire forces garbage truck to dump load... Rimrock Road temporarily closed
- FBI investigating KKK threat on African-American veteran's car in Bozeman
- Boy dies in northeast Wyoming after being struck by vehicle
- Cruise ship returns after 475 sickened
- Three downtown staples forced to close
- Woman pleads guilty to fatally striking longtime Butte coach with car; no deal set with prosecutors