KULR-8's Facebook page encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. We love contributions of photos, video and other material from our followers and friends.
Follow KULR8-8 on Twitter for breaking news. We welcome a conversation with our viewers.
The most powerful name in local sports is now in the palm of your hand. SWX powers local sports and weather coverage from the east slopes of the Cascades to the western frontier of Montana.
KULR-8 News has the fastest growing newscast in the region, covering breaking news and developing weather conditions in your neighborhood. We are first to cover the news and last to leave the scene, bringing you the most complete information on the events that matter the most in your community.
Links Featured on KULR-8 News
According to the Better Business Bureau, some donors may find it difficult to accept, but fund raisers report that continuous appeals to donors who have already given result in more contributions. The more recent the last gift, the better chance of another. Once you give, the same organizati… Click to learn more
Click the link for more information on measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccination coverage among children 19-35 months by State, HHS Region, and the United States. Click to learn more
The Christmas Tree Recycling Drive is over, but if you still have a tree to donate, contact Bright n' Beautiful directly! Click to learn more
- Radio host "Big J" suspended a week without pay after assault charges
- Cause of death released for 14-year-old girl found dead near Lame Deer
- Family of man shot, killed by Billings officer reaches settlement with city of Billings
- Lockwood couple pleads not guilty to deliberate homicide of their 17-month-old child
- Bozeman police release names of couple found dead
- Montana high school chosen for Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation program
- Name released of man who died in I-90 crash on Wednesday
- Restaurant with a Brazilian food concept opens in the Magic City
- Cattle buried by snowdrifts
- UPDATE: Flooding continues to impact Montana roads: I90 from Hardin to state line remains closed