// Breaking News //
KULR-8's Facebook page encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. We love contributions of photos, video and other material from our followers and friends.
Follow KULR8-8 on Twitter for breaking news. We welcome a conversation with our viewers.
The most powerful name in local sports is now in the palm of your hand. SWX powers local sports and weather coverage from the east slopes of the Cascades to the western frontier of Montana.
KULR-8 News has the fastest growing newscast in the region, covering breaking news and developing weather conditions in your neighborhood. We are first to cover the news and last to leave the scene, bringing you the most complete information on the events that matter the most in your community.
Links Featured on KULR-8 News
Katmai National Park and Preserve is asking YOU to vote on which bear is the fattest! As the bears prepare for hibernation, they sure do pack on the pounds! Which bear is the fattest? You decide! Click here for all the information you need to vote! Click to learn more
The 2017 Montana Legislature passed House Bill 333, the Help Save Lives from Overdose Act (Act), authorizing increased access to naloxone, an opioid antagonist used to reverse an opioid overdose. The law creates a new section in Title 50 of the Montana Code Annotated (MCA) to implement incre… Click to learn more
The Office of Public Instruction has released Montana’s 2017-2018 statewide assessment results which show little variation over last year. Montana’s statewide assessments are the Smarter Balanced Assessment (SBAC) for grades 3 through 8 and the ACT for high school students. Click to learn more
Currently in Billings
- 31 vehicles stolen over 7 days in Billings
- Man flees from law enforcement, causes loud crash in Billings Heights
- Missing Madison County woman killed by boyfriend, buried on ranch, investigators say
- One dead in rollover Friday night
- Man in custody after setting ex-girlfriend's car on fire
- Missoula shelter seeks 'pet sleepover' volunteers to take dogs home for a night
- Former Miles City trainer charged with sexual abuse of children
- Shopko closing 39 stores, including 1 in Montana
- Update: Man killed in rollover identified, man charged with six counts after 4-vehicle crash
- You can get a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts for $1 next week