CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Australia's foreign minister says her government is "deeply disappointed" that a Chinese-Australian writer has been placed in criminal detention in Beijing after six months under house arrest.
Currently in Billings
87°F / 60°F
- The Federal Government warns Facebook users not to try their luck at Area 51 after online event goes viral
- Fenn Treasure Hunter
- MSU Billings issues public safety advisory after mountain lion sighting
- 84-year-old woman killed in 2-vehicle crash on Highway 312
- Panera Bread one step closer to coming to Billings
- House under construction collapses and kills two people
- School threatens to send kids to foster care for unpaid lunch debt
- 23 sent to hospital in Butte due to a carbon monoxide leak
- 2 dead, 5 injured in Grand Teton National Park head-on crash
- Police in Tennessee warn against flushing drugs down toilet: 'We could create meth-gators'