Cowles Montana Media KULR 8 Television the NBC affiliate in Billings, MT has a rare opportunity for an experienced and motivated sales consultant to develop new clients while managing and servicing the advertising needs of current local businesses within the Billings area. Some of our sales people have been with the television station for over 20 years. Please do not apply if you are looking for a job. This is a long-time career that can be fun and financially rewarding for the right individual.
Because this is a very important position, we are being very selective in our screening process. Only those candidates with a proven and documented history of sales success will be considered. To be considered, all candidates must also live within the Billings area and have a current driver's license. Candidates who make it past the screening phase will agree to undergo a background check and a drug test before a formal offer is made.
Our ideal candidate is smart, resourceful, tenacious, CONFIDENT and driven to help their clients succeed. This person believes in the power of combining television and digital advertising to help clients better engage with their customers.
This person understands that making their clients successful is the measure of their success. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of your customer base. The goal is to aggressively pursue client solutions and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on mutual trust and satisfaction.
- Create detailed business proposals utilizing our unique mix of television and digital tools to achieve monthly goals and quotas
- A self-starter who manages the entire sales cycle from finding a client to closing the deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and cold calling and turning them into long term partnerships
- Project confidence as you present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Goals driven
- Places the success of their client above any financial remuneration
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Has a can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic and passionate about helping local businesses succeed
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing preferred
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please click the link.