Wake Up Montana is a statewide morning show going out to more than 392,000 households which is equivalent to it being the 79th media market in the country.
For that reason, Wake Up Montana is treated like a top market morning show, as you would be part of a team of 5 live reporters covering breaking news and events.
KHQ-TV, the Inland Northwest's Local News Leader has an immediate opening for a full-time Technical Media Producer. TMP’s as we call them are the true Swiss Army Knives of the KHQ newsroom. TMP's do everything from edit video, operate studio cameras, prepare the studio for broadcast, shoot breaking news, write web and newscast stories, and countless other responsibilities. So you have to be technically savvy, adaptable, and producer-minded. The TMP position is frequently used as a springboard to more advanced positions in the newsroom. Non-linear editing experience is preferred. If you want to be part of our team, send a resume and non-returnable tape to TMPjob@khq.com No phone calls please. EEO, Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
Currently in Billings
- Jennifer Garner gives a shout-out to Bozeman coffee shop
- Billings Clinic overflowing with patients, operating above capacity
- Walmart hosting "Baby Savings Day" this weekend
- Iowa mom gets life for death of baby son found in swing
- Petition to sell Montana sparks debate within state legislature
- Billings Symphony Orchestra to perform along with Harry Potter film at MetraPark
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Starving baby found near death in Florida, parents charged
- Falling in love: The story behind a wedding dress made from a WWII parachute
- Return to sender: High court to hear undeliverable mail case