KULR-TV in the beautiful Big Sky Country of Billings, Montana is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to direct our local newscasts. This person will be responsible for gathering, organizing, coordinating and execution of all elements involved in the production of newscasts. You …
Job Description: We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual. This is very much a leadership position. This person will work with the weekend anchor to develop story ideas and assignments for the weekend reporting team. This person will be a strong communicator and will work wit…
KHQ-TV, the Inland Northwest's Local News Leader has an immediate opening for a full-time Technical Media Producer. TMP’s as we call them are the true Swiss Army Knives of the KHQ newsroom. TMP's do everything from edit video, operate studio cameras, prepare the studio for broadcast, shoot breaking news, write web and newscast stories, and countless other responsibilities. So you have to be technically savvy, adaptable, and producer-minded. The TMP position is frequently used as a springboard to more advanced positions in the newsroom. Non-linear editing experience is preferred. If you want to be part of our team, send a resume and non-returnable tape to TMPjob@khq.com No phone calls please. EEO, Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
Currently in Billings
- Man charged after security video shows him slapping, shoving and choking a woman holding a 10-month-old baby
- Report: Toddler found dead in Montana had red flags dating back to before birth
- Man struck and killed by pickup in northeastern Montana
- Heated tax payers attend public meeting to discuss Musselshell County's budget
- Man killed walking along Hwy 2
- Takata recalls 1.4M air bags
- Man loses control of car, crashes into Billings business
- Montana FWP reporting low numbers for 2019 big game season; local wild game processing company says business is up
- Peloton responds to holiday ad criticism, saying it was 'misinterpreted'
- BREAKING: Bigfork High School cleared after morning evacuation