Lights, camera, action! Let’s get creative!
Want to direct live sports? This is your chance! KULR 8 and SWX have a rare opportunity for a director looking to direct newscasts, live sports and other live events! You’ll get to do it from one of the most beautiful regions of the US… Big Sky Country. Billings, MT is a dream come true for …
Let’s launch your producing career from one of the most beautiful regions of the US… Big Sky Country. Billings, MT is a dream come true for anyone who loves the outdoors. And, there’s no sales tax!
ABC/FOX Montana is looking for a producer who can create, orchestrate, and energize the market’s news programming across all our platforms reaching Missoula, Bozeman, Butte, Great Falls, and Helena.
Let’s launch your reporting career from one of the most beautiful regions of the US… Big Sky Country. Billings, MT is a dream come true for anyone who loves the outdoors. And, there’s no sales tax!
So you want to be a main anchor?
KULR-TV, a Cowles Montana Media station is looking for a General Sales Manager for Billings, MT. This position requires an individual with strong leadership abilities to direct our local sales team in creating new business and revenue streams through our multi-channel, multi-platform broadcast station.
Cowles Montana Media KULR 8 Television the NBC affiliate in Billings, MT has a rare opportunity for an experienced and motivated sales consultant to develop new clients while managing and servicing the advertising needs of current local businesses within the Billings area. We offer a base sa…
KULR-8 and SWX are looking for dependable freelancers for the upcoming sports season.
KULR-TV is looking for two part-time Receptionists. Schedule is 16 to 30 hours per week.
Currently in Billings
- Car stolen in Billings after hitchhiker pulls driver out & hits her with a pistol
- Mom arrested and charged with murdering her two children
- 8-year-old dead, 3 others injured in crash on MT 16
- Livingston family faces tragedy, finds comfort through daughter’s gifts of sight
- Missoula running low on holiday cheer
- "They could get 10 more people today"; Spokane Valley couple warning of expensive misdial
- Shepherd restaurant owner admits to using COVID relief money to buy vintage cars
- Woman runs into Great Falls pharmacy reporting a man was trying to shoot her
- One person killed in I-94 rollover crash near Glendive
- As crime rates rise, Montana city blames arriving convicts