Smoking Waters Mountain Man Rendezvous & 1800's Living History Encampment, featuring entertainment, demonstrations, and discussions related to trades and crafts of the 1800's.
PRIMITIVE BOW SHOOT
Register: Sunday - Aug. 4th & 11th @ 8 a.m.
$5.00 Fee - prizes awarded to top three places.
Public may participate.*
*(A primitive, handmade wood bow is required)
KNIFE AND HAWK COMPETITION: tentatively scheduled for immediately following bow shoot.
Storytelling - Traders Row - Beading - Leatherwork - Parfletch - Knife & hawk throw - Primitive Bow making - Primitive Bow Shooting & Competition - Flintknapping - Felt Hatmaking - Candy Cannon - Food
- Starting Friday, August 2nd, 2019, repeated every 10 days until Sunday, August 11, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Currently in Billings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive daily news updates from KULR-8? Signup today!
Breaking News from KULR-8
Get breaking news in your email inbox as soon as it happens.
- Billings police investigating body found at city landfill
- 14-year-old driver charged with Attempted Deliberate Homicide of Billings Police Officer
- Man found dead inside sanitation truck at landfill identified as Billings resident
- 4th inmate involved in jail break facing 4 felonies
- Billings police officer injured during traffic stop released from hospital
- 'Greater Idaho' petitioners want parts of Oregon, California to join Gem State
- C.S. Porter Middle School warns parents of teenagers possibly taking part in "suicide pact"
- Driver sustains minor injuries after semi crashes into river
- Bozeman doctor revolutionizing hip pain procedure with new technology
- House fire on Billings south side remains under investigation following $180,000 in est. losses