St. Paddy’s Day is around the corner. The Shakin’ Shamrock Pub will soon be rockin’ and rollin’ with a full house of intriguing Irish gents and ladies from the quaint town of Old Lacken. The hosts will kick off the party with delectable food, drinks and fun party games. However, some of the customers are rivals and don’t get along – especially given the recent scandals lurking about in town. The management of the Shakin’ Shamrock is aware of the potential problems and promises to keep the party going without an incident. You scored a ticket to this St. Paddy’s bash! This is where your story begins...
Join us for an interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Party! You can pick between an interactive character who may end up being the murderer, or a more reserved character. Once you purchase your ticket, you will be sent the character list where you can choose your identity (there are 60 possible characters!), ranging from the pub owner, late night TV host or comic to a professional moocher, hairstylist or deputy. It is up to you on how much you want to dress up and interact.
There are 3 rounds throughout the evening, where you will receive an envelope with specific instructions (example: during this round tell a few people that you were at the movies recently and you saw Kelly and Bronte get into an argument over something, or speak to Dylan about the roof collapse at the local roller rink) These prompted clue cards make it easy to stay in character, and a foolproof way for the most reserved characters to interact and partake in the game.
Spend the evening, mingling, meeting new people, solving the murder and enjoying a buffet dinner.
4 Nights to Choose from:
Sunday, March 15th @ 4pm (*daycare available during this night)
Monday, March 16th @ 6pm
Tuesday, March 24th @ 6pm
Wednesday, March 25th @ 6pm
Buy Event Tickets here: https://gounitebillings.com/st-paddys-murder-mystery
Ticket includes choosing a character, a role in the game, catered buffet dinner, 2 drink tickets per person for beer/wine and of course a great time with a fun group of people! - $45/person
Non-Alcohol Tickets available for $39/person
*Have kids? Kids get a private night out at Wise Wonders Children’s museum during the event, complete with a kid-friendly dinner and top-of-the-line daycare staff. *CHILDCARE AVAILABLE DURING MARCH 15TH EVENT*
Kids Tickets: 1 kid = $25 • 2 kids = $23/kid • 3 kids = $20/kid • 4 kids = $17/kid • 5 kids = $16/kid • 6 kids = $15/kid
- Occurred Sunday, March 15th, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Occurred Monday, March 16th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Currently in Billings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive daily news updates from KULR-8? Signup today!
Breaking News from KULR-8
Get breaking news in your email inbox as soon as it happens.
- Here is a list of jobs deemed essential by Gov. Bullock
- Montana reports 2 new cases of coronavirus Wednesday; total rises to 53
- Montana reports 19 new cases of coronavirus Thursday; total rises to 90
- Gov. Bullock extends school, business closures until April 10
- Lincoln County man 1st COVID-19 fatality in Montana
- Montana Governor Steve Bullock orders statewide stay-at-home order
- Three Billings men create reusable surgical mask in response to COVID-19 crisis
- Gov. Bullock reports 1st COVID-19 death in Montana
- Gallatin Co. officials see first signs of community spread; Gallatin County confirms four new cases
- Montana reports 147 confirmed cases of coronavirus Saturday