Your land. Your legacy. Do you own a farm, ranch, land or estate? Do you hope to transition it to your children someday?
Attend the complimentary workshop, Keeping the Farm in the Family to discover how to identify and overcome transition obstacles, help protect your assets, and develop a strategy to smoothly transition your cherished place to help maintain family harmony.
Dinner will be served. Invite your fellow family members, friends and colleagues to attend this informative event with you. Space is limited. Please register each individual guest.
Brought to you by Thrivent Member Network - Northwest Region. For questions contact, email@example.com or 855-249-4741.
No products will be sold. Thrivent and its financial professionals do not provide legal, accounting or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional.
Currently in Billings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive daily news updates from KULR-8? Signup today!
Breaking News from KULR-8
Get breaking news in your email inbox as soon as it happens.
- How to make sure you get your stimulus check ASAP
- The City of Billings adjusts schedules of certain services
- Here is a list of jobs deemed essential by Gov. Bullock
- Joliet family struggles to find daughter's medication amid coronavirus pandemic
- Lincoln County man 1st COVID-19 fatality in Montana
- Montana reports 147 confirmed cases of coronavirus Saturday
- Multiple semi-trucks spun out near Idaho border
- Bullock to Trump: Literally we are one day away from not being able to do testing in Montana; LISTEN TO AUDIO HERE
- 1st COVID-19 hospitalization reported in Yellowstone County
- Montana reports 19 new cases of coronavirus Thursday; total rises to 90