Family safe after fire burns home - KULR8.com | News, Weather & Sports in Billings, Montana

Family safe after fire burns home

Posted: Updated:
WORDEN, Mont. -

Family members are counting their blessings they still have each other after their home catches fire Monday afternoon.

Worden firefighters remained on the scene of the house fire Monday night, putting out hot spots. Firefighters said they responded to the home on 15th Street in Worden about 1:30 p.m. They said the fire was started by a heat lamp in a chicken coop near the garage and spread to the house. They said the home probably will be considered a total loss. 

Firefighters said someone was home at the time and was able to get out safely. Several family pets were rescued. Unfortunately firefighters said one cat died in the fire.

  • Most Popular