West End Home Burns - KULR-8 Television, Billings, MT

West End Home Burns

Posted: Updated:
BILLINGS - A scary moment happened in Billings’ West End Monday. A fire broke out in a duplex shortly after 8:00 PM.

Late Monday evening, fire crews remained on the scene to mop up the damage. A battalion chief on scene says a barbecue grill possibly caused the fire. He says the fire damaged the attic in the duplex, but did not affect the interior of the home. He also says there were no injuries, and occupants of both duplexes got out safely.