Fire Marshals: Child Playing With Matches Starts Fire - KULR-8 Television, Billings, MT

Fire Marshals: Child Playing With Matches Starts Fire

Posted: Updated:
BILLINGS -

The Billings Fire Department says a child playing with matches accidentally started a basement fire in the Heights.

The fire, on the 14-block of Hondo Way, started shortly after 9 AM. Fire marshals say the fire caused about $100,000 worth of damage. The fire damaged a recreation room in the basement and smoke damaged the rest of the home.

No one was injured.